OK, we’ve spent some time together looking into outlook sign in and what it can do for small to mid-sized businesses in previous posts. Now, we want to take a look at what this cloud-based productivity tool from Microsoft can do for both you and your business. In the end, it’s your small business that you worry about so, as your chosen Denver IT support experts, we should too, right?
Office 365 allows you to pay for the assistance you use, surely nothing more
Microsoft offers a range of monthly subscription plans for his or her cloud-based productivity tools offering – Office 365. For most of the businesses we work with at North Star, Inc., the P1 Plan would be the most popular. This is actually the plan Microsoft has intended for businesses with as many as 25 employees, with 50 users maximum. The P1 Plan offers full access to all of the most popular Office tools, such as Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint, for just $6 each month per user.
So, what is going to you receive for the six bucks per month?
Anytime, anywhere use of – email, contacts, calendars, files, documents, spreadsheets, slide shows and each and every other Office function on just about any mobile phone – including iPads, iPhones, and Android devices.
Convenience – across all digital environments, with usage of Outlook, Word, Excel, OneNote and PowerPoint.
Enhanced collaboration – on even the biggest files. Rather than seeking to email huge data packages, Office 365 lets you create password-protected access to share large, difficult-to-email files within and without your company. This provides you with just one, easy-to-find place for all versions and variation of each and every document in your system.
Access your email, calendar, and contacts across all digital environments.
Powered by Exchange Online, create outlook account offers you a 25 GB mailbox, with contacts and a calendar that is certainly available virtually anywhere; and is also accessible on your iPhone, Android, Nokia, Blackberry, Windows Phone, or use almost any Macintosh computer or PC, with cross-browser support for Safari, Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer.
* Fully compatible with Outlook and Exchange Online
* Large mailboxes that are easy to use
* Professional looking emails
* Automatic updating of email, contacts, and calendar across digital devices
* Check the accessibility of your colleagues from the Outlook calendar
* Antivirus and anti-spam protection
* Reduce in-box overload with “Conversation View” feature
* Use of other email accounts
* An individual email archive
Enhanced sharing and collaboration with Office 365
Office 365 offers improved sharing and increased collaboration in your organization by using SharePoint Online. Your people can save right to SharePoint, or work collaboratively on any document, in real-time, through Office Web Apps.
* Produce a public website with the built in Site Designer tool
* Share and manage critical documents
* Save different versions and drafts in a single location accessible to all
* 10 GB of SharePoint storage
* External sharing with trusted partners
* Fully integrated with Microsoft Office
* A familiar feel and look with familiar tools
* Improved communication and collaboration
Microsoft Lync Online offers next-generation communication within an online environment, allowing your people to make clear connections and collaborate from almost anywhere at any time. Lync Online provides an enhanced communication knowledge of IM, audio/video calling, plus an online meeting experience that supports audio, video, and web conferencing.
* Connect with colleagues and customers instantly
* Make professional presentations from anywhere
* Conference calls and meetings
* Check status and accessibility of colleagues simply and efficiently
* Get in touch with anyone suing Office 365 or Windows Live
* Get in touch with anyone using Microsoft Outlook
* Connect to Exchange Online
Manage Office 365 from just one, easy-to-use interface
Managing Office 365 is accomplished from correo hotmail, web-based portal accessible simply to those you designate. It was created for organizations without an IT staff, with simple navigation and low-tech solutions; allowing nudlnf to easily establish user accounts, assign various roles others, and configure the help you may be using.